Tuesday, April 13, 2010

College Decision

So after a long and harrowing two year process, I have decided to attend Loyola Marymount University for my undergraduate studies. I will be majoring in screen writing with a possible minor in photography. In a very roundabout way, I can argue that I am majoring in Defense Against the Dark Arts. Now I just need to get all powerful and take over Hogwarts...thats what you get for not sending me a letter on my 12th birthday, Dumbledore. In all seriousness, this is a bittersweet moment. For one, I am excited to be starting a new chapter in my life, and I feel that I can look back fondly on my high school experience. However, I am saddened to be leaving the myriad of good friends I have made during my 18 years in the San Francisco Bay Area. Yet, whatever the future brings, I still need to overcome one major obstacle, finishing high school.

For my own personal records, I came to this decision on Monday April 12th 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment