Monday, December 22, 2008

I like myself some Milk.

A few days ago, I went and saw Milk, and what a great movie. Sean Penn delivers one of the best performances of his career, and the movie does a wonderfull job about makeing you care about the charecters and what they are fighting for. However, this movie comes at a bitter time for most Californians, as most of you know Prop 8 passed in November, which makes gay marriadge illegal. I am personally for equal rights for everyone, but I wonder how the movie will do at the box office, in reguards to its subject matter. Neverless, the movie is a heartwarming yet tragic tale of a group of people fighting for their rights, and id the candlelight vidgil scene at the end of the film doesn't make you shed just one tear, you truly don't have a heart. Go see this movie, you will not be dissapointed, and a note to Sean Penn, I'm looking forward to hearing your acceptance specch at the Oscars.

No comments:

Post a Comment