Sunday, December 14, 2008

Republished

I decided to re-publish my old post on the music i'm listening to now, because the font was messed up...so here it is.

Been listening to lots of Glen Hansard, and Marketa Irglova lately.  You may have heard their names before; they won best original song during the 2007 oscars for their movie Once (My favorite film of 2007). The movie is a touching love story and the soundtrack contains some of the most heartrenching love songs I think I'v ever heard.  The music is very inviogorating, and i listen to it whenever i have to stay up late to write a paper or to study. It calms me right down, inspires me, and keeps me focused. So go to amazon buy once, then mozey on over to itunes and pick up the soundtrack, you won't regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment