Thursday, September 23, 2010

Those Kids Say The Darndest Things

College philosophy class; a place where ideas should be shared in an open forum, intelligence should rein supreme. Yeah, this is not the case. My philosophy class all to regularly breaks down into over eager morons spouting out words with absolutely no thought to what they are actually saying. Here are gems I managed to write down between sipping my tea and crying for the current state of humanity.

"An upside of cancer could be population control"

"Why does Plato never mention women?"

"So where is this Republic today? I've never heard of it."

"Is it the cave?" "No" "The form?" "No." "How about the happiness?" "Stop."

Obviously these kids should be locked up, but instead they are at a good liberal arts college. I guess it's kinda the same, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment