The 10 Things I Learned During Finals Week
1. Spilling tea on yourself burns. Badly.
2. Just because the library is open 24 hours a day doesn't mean you should be there at 4am.
3. Just because the on-campus diner is open 24 hours a day doesn't mean you should be there at 4am.
4. 6 hours of sleep is a restful night.
5. Conversations between bro's and valley girl's change from hormone fueled exchanges to pleasant chats about human nature according to Sartre.
6. Making 18 page study guides isn't uncommon.
7. You will not receive. extra credit for filling in your final with tears. Or your own blood.
8. Checking your friends photos has nothing to do with calculus.
9. Facebook status's about how much finals suck do not fully encapsulate how much finals suck.
10. Helen Jane Long albums are the pinnacle of beauty at 5am.